- How does a homeschooler apply for financial aid?We need to see some type of proof of financial need (some example could be: that you are on food stamps or last year’s tax form). All applications for financial aid need to be post-marked by May 23st.
- In some age groups there are age over laps (3rd and 6th). Are there any recommendations as to which camp 3rd or 6th graders should opt? We designed some overlap in ages in our camps for a few reasons. We were hoping that this might make it easier for those with multiple children close in age if they could potentially attend the same session. Also this allows for variations in student maturity and comfort. The parents should decide if their child would be more comfortable being the oldest or youngest in a class. For 3rd graders another factor is whether a caregiver is interested and/or available since the sessions with the youngest kids we are asking care givers to be present (we obviously can’t let 6 years olds to have unrestrictive access to Camp size varies from 6-20 students and there will 2-3 instructors per camp so that allows for plenty of one-on-one instruction.
- Are the grade levels assigned for rising __graders? For example, if your daughter will be entering 9th in the fall, should you consider her for the high school or middle school camps?The camps are suited for rising students to be able to participate. With the above example, your daughter would be able to attend any 9th grade or 8th grade camps with little issue.
- Can I sponsor a child?Yes we would love to get as many child to participate without consideration of financial need! Unfortunately, at this point we can’t take credit cards or Paypal, and we are limited to receiving checks. CLICK HERE
- Can a caregiver aside from a parent attend the K-3 Mommy/Daddy & Me camps with your child?Yes, certainly. Any responsible caregiver (aunt, grandfather, older sibling, babysitter, etc…) can attend with your child. We just want to use some equipment that is not possible with this age group without one-on-one supervision.
FAQ springlitvacation 2016-05-15T20:51:48+00:00